Three Common Missteps
From the award-winning book EXCELLENCE Wins
Vision's Three Missteps
Signup for this 75-minute virtual conversation with Horst Schulze, a co-founder of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, as he shares simple steps to move from managing by orders and directions to leading with a HEROiC vision that motivates behavior. Roger Gardner joins the conversation, bringing 40 years of executive experience in marketing college athletics and the culture curator for one of the fast-growing companies in sports marketing.
Horst and Roger share the art and science of developing a vision of Excellence that is engaging at all levels of an organization.
The Exchange is limited to 24 participants to provide more opportunities for interaction during the 30 minutes of Q&A.
A 45-minute interview with two experienced culture creators and a 30-minute Q&A with participants.
- Horst Schulze, a legend and leader in the world of hospitality, was one of the founding members of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company and author of EXCELLENCE Wins.
- Roger Gardner, an executive leader with 40 years of experience in college athletics marketing has nurtured seeds in the C-Suite to grow a thriving culture.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Based on nearly a century of experience, Horst and Roger will be clear and direct of how to focus on crafting a engage and inspire your current employees and to attract, interview, and select the best employee candidates.
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE PROGRAM:
- Corporate executives, including C-level, vice-president or director level
- High-potential candidates identified and sponsored by senior leadership
- Senior public officials at the national, state and local level, Nonprofit and NGO leaders
Limited to 24 for active participation between participants and faculty
Receive all the course materials and a one-page description of this program email email@example.com
Platforms Designed Around You
This program is one of our HEROiC Exchanges. A focused, virtual, discussion with subject matter experts, breakouts, and tangible takeaways designed around one concept for you to implement today.
In addition to Exhanges, we offer other types of learning environments.
HEROiC Forums: Professionally facilitated large-scale discussions with renowned thought-leaders on challenging topics. Extensive use of breakouts, exercises, and cohort learning create a far more dynamic experience than typical lectures.
Courses: In pursuit of a bigger goal, our courses are a part of a path of study. Joining experts who break down complex topics into easily digestible chunks and utilizing revolutionary virtual engagement platforms, our courses are designed to stoke curiosity and sharing amongst cohorts.