Applied Awareness, ESMS Module 1
What you can expect:
Effective communication requires engagement. To gain a greater perspective of other’s point of view and how to adjust your messaging to enhance enrollment Class size is limited to 32 with members participating in one of four peer learning circles.
Who should attend:
- Corporate executives, including C-level, vice-president and director
- High-potential candidates identified and sponsored by senior leadership
- Nonprofit and NGO leaders
- Senior public officials at the national, state and local level
- Empathy Awareness
- Adaptive Leadership
Academy@CREATiON’s main campus at Jordan’s Ridge, 8400 Atlanta Newnan Road, Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia
Empathy is a skill you will use as part of your daily practice to increase your emotional intelligence and enhance your communications. You will better connect with others with a new awareness and perhaps more important, have a greater insight into yourself.
Class Size: 20-32
- $250 Core Program (limited to 24)
- $630 Enhanced Program (Stone Cottage accommodation and private dinnner) (limited to 8)*
- November 3, 2020
- Spring semester (February)
- Fall semester (October)
- Michael Ventura, CEO/founder of Sub Rosa, author of Applied Empathy
- John “Pepper” Bullock, Headmaster Academy@CREATiON
Form deeper connections with your faculty team and seven members of your cohort during an intimate private dinner. Spend the night at CREATiON’s luxurious Stone Cottage in Serenbe and awake a golf cart ride away from Jordan’s Ridge campus.