Point of View Skills
A Core Essential Symmetry Course
Point of View - A Core Essential Symmetry Course
A self-paced program with a suggested pace of 45 days of independent study over three virtual sessions with the instructor. Course work begins with exercises to increase awareness of the three basic views in all conversations. The course finishes with the student developing various POV tools and icons that can immediately reduce communication missteps. The final session is a coaching session after the student has used their POV tools for two weeks. The coaching session is to assist the student in adjusting their POV tools to their workplace.
All sessions are private and confidential to provide the participant with a safe place to practice messaging. The student finishes the course with proven easy-to-use communication tools.
- Private Instruction is scheduled around you.
A self-paced program with a suggested pace of 45 days of independent study dialog with course guide. After the introductory call with your course guide, you will have 60-minutes of self-paced prework before your first virtual session.
Pepper Bullock is Dean of the Academy@CREATiON and a co-founder of The CREATiON Companies. Bullock is a thought leader in DesignExecution, and the creator of Breakthrough Outcomes, a seven-step guide to developing opportunities. He also co-authored MeetingPRIMES, a web-based resource used by corporate facilitators to reduce bad meeting experiences. His professional-client engagements focus on leadership development, innovation, and change management.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- How to apply the three primary POV lens to conversations
- How to view an idea using the technique of Six Hats
- How to use Stakeholder Analysis to bring the appropriate communication to each stakeholder group
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE PROGRAM:
- Corporate executives, including C-level, vice-president or director level
- High-potential candidates identified and sponsored by senior leadership
- Senior public officials at the national, state, and local level, Nonprofit and NGO leaders
One-on-One private instruction