What you can expect: Effective communication requires engagement. To gain a greater perspective of other’s point of view and how to adjust your messaging to enhance enrollment Class size is limited to 36 with members participating in one of four peer learning circles.
Who Should Attend:
- Corporate executives, including C-level, vice-president and director
- High-potential candidates identified and sponsored by senior leadership
- Nonprofit and NGO leaders
- Senior public officials at the national, state and local level
- Values Narratives
- Adaptive Leadership
Academy@CREATiON’s main campus at Jordan’s Ridge, 8400 Atlanta Newnan Road, Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia
Use SPOTTING for faster recoveries and stay grounded during turbulence. Learn how one company for more than 450 years, successfully used this technique to change our world. Finish the day by developing your Essential Spotting points and connect with your cohort’s learning circle.
Class Size: 20-32
- $195 Core Program (Limited to 24)
- $575 Enhanced Program* (Stone Cottage accommodations and private dinner) (Limited to 8)
- 2020 - October 13 (Application deadline: September, 15, 2020)
- 2021 - Spring Semester (January); Fall Semester (September)
John “Pepper” Bullock, Headmaster Academy@CREATiON
* Enhanced Program:
Form deeper connections with your faculty team and seven members of your cohort during an intimate private dinner. Spend the night at CREATiON’s luxurious Stone Cottage in Serenbe and awake a golf cart ride away from Jordan’s Ridge campus.